Idogawa.dev Consulting Blog and Software
I'm Andi Idogawa. I write software to help people save time. Here you will find my collection of writings, tutorials and more.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webapplication development and maintenance.
- Ruby development
- PHP 5 to 8.1 Upgrades
- Intercultural Communication, especially Japanese and Swiss markets
- DX（Digital Transformation｜デジタルトランスフォーメーション）
- Get a list of all installed windows programs using ruby
- Avoid Tab Bankrupcy
- File.exists? and Dir.exists? on Ruby 3.2 Workaround
- Debugging CRuby
- 2022: The year English became a programming language
- Making a todo.txt app with chatgpt. How in the world is this possible?
- Happy Endings for Sad Movies
- How to code in PHP on android phone
- How to scan schoolbooks
- How to code in ruby on rails on android phone
- How to programm in python on your phone
- How to install Linux on Android using termux
- What the heck is Mastodon and the Fediverse?
- How to edit your selfhosted website on an android phone
- How to deploy with git
- A Software Engineers Short Review of the Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball
- How to use a USB DisplayLink Monitor with an Raspberry Pi 4